The compact internal filter system Comline Riverpack 605 has been developed especially for fresh-water aquariums from 200 to 600 litres (52 to 158 USgal.). It is ready-to-mount with magnet holder and storage container finding enough space in almost every aquarium. It consists of a mechanical quick-run filter fitted with Turbelle e-jet 1605, Osmolator 3155, Bio-Hydro-Reactor 3179 and a fill of Granovit. Comline Riverpack 605 ensures direct removal of pollution from the aquarium water through an efficient quick-run filter, complemented with biological oxidation and reduction to permit a breakdown of nitrate, enabling stable and perfect water values.
- FILTRATION: Comline Filter 3166 combines bottom and surface suction with modern cartridge technology. The filter cartridge can be washed, but the system also comes with five spare cartridges.
- BIO HYDRO REACTOR: Part of the purified water is diverted from the quick-run filter and is irrigated over the two-zone Bio-Hydro-Reactor 3179 with a fill of Granovit. Thus nitrogenous waste, such as ammonia, nitrite and nitrate, are processed without any special effort. Used as a hydroponics reactor, it also relieves the aquarium water, which is especially important when keeping Cichlidae, for example.
- WATER CIRCULATION: Turbelle e-jet 1605 with 1,600l/h (422.7 USgal./h) integrated in the filter.
- WATER LEVEL CONTROL: Osmolator 3155 integrated in the filter plus
- Storage Tank 5002.25 with a volume of 27 litres (7.1 USgal.).
- HOLDING DEVICE: Magnet Holder 6200.50 up to a glass thickness of 15mm (1/2").
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Only 12W per hour, 230V/50Hz.
- DELIVERY CONDITION: Completely ready for mounting with holding device, storage tank and filter cartridges.
- Dimensions: L225 x W135 x H300mm (L8.8 x W5.3 x H11.8 in.).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.