Do check out this page regularly for any of our available job posting here.
If you have the passion in aquarium industry, or possess unique experience or skill that you can contribute, please feel free to drop your detailed resume to sales@freshNmarine.com for our consideration.
Available Job Posting (26 May 2021)
Marine Specialist (1 position)
- Indoor retail sales & promotion of aquarium products
- Handle sales enquiries and customers’ feedback
- Outdoor servicing / maintenance at customers' premises
- Maintenance includes washing of fish tank/ponds, onsite maintenance of equipment, filters, pumps, lightings etc.
- Maintenance of in-house display fish tanks eg. washing of tanks, changing of water, feeding etc.
- Handle outdoor deliveries of online orders eg. fish tanks, bulky salts and small packages
- General Housekeeping & ad-hoc duties
- Minimum 'O' Levels
- Experience in pets/aquarium industry AND possess a Class 3 (Manual) driving licence
- Possess good knowledge in marine aquarium hobby
- Candidates without retail sales experience but keen to explore a career in retail / customer service industry will be considered too.
- Extensive product training will be provided.
- Must be physically fit, hardworking, able to work well independently and as a team
- Well spoken with good behaviour
Working hours (5 day work week):
- Mon - Fri: 11am to 8pm (Any 4 days)
- Sat/Sun/PH: 11am to 6pm (Any 1 day on weekend)
Work Location: Upper East Coast Road
- Salary ($1,500.00 - $2,200.00 per month) + AWS
- Salary will commensurate with experience
Job Types: Full-time (Part-time may be considered)
Who Can Apply: Singapore Citizen or PR, Malaysia WP holder
Interested applicants to email full detailed resume to sales@freshNmarine.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.