- PolypLab One is engineered from two forms of acetate and hydroxide salts.
- When dosed, the calcium magnesium ions are freely available for uptake by corals, clams, and many other reef organisms.
- The acetate ions are metabolized by bacteria to create biologically available biocarbonate.
- The hydroxide salts provide further buffering capabilities.
- Does not elevate salinity.
- Does not contain calcium carbonate.
- Phosphate and silicate free.
Ingredients: Calcium Acetate, Magnesium Acetate, Hydroxide Salts.
Contains Approximately: 70,000 mg/L Calcium, 16,000 mg/L Magnesium, 4,000 meq/L of Alkalinity.
- Fill bottle with Reverse osmosis water and shake, add RO water until level is up to the neck of the bottle. your product is ready to be use.
- Shake well before each use. For every 50 gallons of total aquarium volume, dose 1-4 capfuls (5-20mL) in an area with good and away from direct contact with corals.
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.This product will temporarily cloud aquarium water after dosing so it is recommended to dose ONE at night.
- Proper dosing with One maintains: 400 ppm Ca, 7 dkh, 1300 ppm Mg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.