- Common Names : Ricordea Yuma
- Care Level : Considered easy to care for assuming that you have the proper aquarium set up.
- pH : 8.1 - 8.4
- Temperature : 75°F - 82°F (24°C - 28°C)
- Water Hardness : 8° to 12° dH
- Calcium : 400 - 420 ppm
- Origin / Habitat : Caribbean
- Temperament / Behavior : Fairly harmless mushroom coral chemically, the Ricordea Yuma is not overly aggressive but be sure not to place it next to other corals that could sting or agitate them. They are reported to be somewhat harmful to other species when touching.
- Food : Phytoplankton and zooplankton foods can be offered but the majority of their feeding requirements comes from the zooxanthellae, so adequate lighting levels are needed.
- Light : Moderate to High lighting levels are needed due to the zooxanthellae in their tissue.
- Water Movement : Low to Moderate Avoid having too much water flow around Ricordea as the coral tend to release their foot grip when unhappy with its placement.
Approximate Purchase Size: 2" diameter or slightly less.
Picture taken with a yellow filter lens.
Due to colour variations within species, your item may not look identical to the image provided.
* Delivery service provided within Singapore Only. International Sales not applicable for all Live Stocks sold by FNM.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.