Two Little Fishies Little Reactor is the latest and smallest Two Little Fishies reactor. This 7" tall reactor is designed for use with tanks up to 50 gallons. It's a great choice for all-in-ones such as the Coralife BioCubes.
The Little Reactor is designed with the upflow principle to achieve the most efficient use of PhosBan or other chemical filter media. By pushing water from the bottom upward through a dispersion plate, it forces an even distribution of water through the media, and prevents channeling. It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium.
- For aquariums up to 50 gallons
- Hose barb connections are for 1/2 inch i.d. tubing
- Includes 1/2 inch barbed ball valve for flow control, and hose clamps
- Recommended flow rate is 20 gallons per hour. The pump is not included—we recommend the Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Pro Model 200. Flow can be controlled with the ball valve included with the reactor.
- Use with a maximum of 75 grams PhosBan or use with NPX Bioplastics. If you're using the NPX Bioplastics we recommend you also purchase the Phosban Reactor NPX Screen
- If you're hanging your Reactor off the back of your tank, we recommend using the Extension Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.