Design is much more than only styling of existing products: It is the expression of an idea and a concept; it opens one’s eyes. Turbelle® nanostream combines aesthetics and function.
This innovative circulation pump sets new records: At a diameter of only 70 mm it enables a water flow of 4,500 l/h (1,189 USgal./h) at an energy consumption of only 8 W. The pump includes a very large strainer for the intake which prevents premature soiling.
The spherical shape permits an ingenious 3D setting of the direction of flow. As a standard feature, Turbelle® nanostream is supplied with a magnetic holder, which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane.
The speed of the Turbelle® Nanostream® can be controlled by a Singlecontroller or a Multicontroller; in addition, they have been provided with a fish care function in case of motor standstill.
- Propeller Technology
- Low motor heat
- 3D adjustment
- Magnet Holder for glass panes up to 19 mm (.74 in.) .
- Includes Silence Klemme in 6025/6045
- Integrated protective thermostat
- For aquariums from 40 to 500 litres (10.5 to 132 USgal.)
- Flow rate: 1,500 to 4,500 l/h (396 to 1,188 USgal./h)
- Energy consumption: 5 to 7 W
- Voltage / frequency: 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
- Cable length: 2 m (78.7 in.)
- Dimensions: diam. 70 mm (2.7 in.),
- Output: diam. 40/15 mm (1.5 / .59 in.)
- Warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.