Tunze DOC Skimmer 9430 DC
- Recommended for salt water aquariums up to 3,500 liters (925 USgal.).
- Immersion depth from 100 to 200 mm (3.9 to 7.8 in.)
- Water flow rate: adjustable up to 2,500l/h (660 US gal.)
- Air flow performance: adjustable up to 1,800 l/h (476 US gal./h)
- Energy consumption: up to approx. 38 W
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 3 m up to Turbelle® controller
- Skimmer cup volume: 2 liters (.5 USgal.)
- Dimensions of the skimmer cup including lid: ø215 x H.218 mm (8.46" x H. 8.58")
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 350 x 300 x 490 mm (13.8 x 11.8 x 19.3 in.)
- To be able to take off skimmer cup it must be raised by 71 mm (2.80") at least.
The DOC Skimmer 9430 DC combine very compact design with high performance and are ideal for installation in aquarium cabinets. They feature TUNZE® Hydrofoamers 9430.040 which ensure proper foam production and water circulation at the same time.
Delivery form: Ready to mount; with cleaning accessories.
The removable post-filter at the outlet of the skimmer permits perfect mechanical filtration through 300 µm (11.8 mil) nylon mesh with little biological action only. This ensures that no unwanted nutrient and nitrate sources develop in case of longer cleaning intervals. The filter can be filled with other filter media, such as activated carbon or phosphate absorber.
“Anti-foaming system” in three steps:
After the improvement of the water parameters, the skimmer returns to the normal operating condition again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.