Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004
The Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004 DC is designed for use in seawater from 60 to 300 liters (15 to 79 Gal). It operates according to the TUNZE® flash skimming principle and acquires the water through an efficient surface suction with a surface film removal, and can therefore also be used as a "stand-alone" solution in the aquarium. The TUNZE® Foamer generates large volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter of between .1 and .3 mm (.004 - .012 in.) and is especially quiet during operation.
The Comline® DOC Skimmer with a magnet holder for glass up to a thickness of 12 mm (1/2") is supplied installation-ready.
Air flow regulation and silencer
for an exceptionally quiet
- Recommended, depending on tank load, from 60 to 300 liters (15 to 79 USgal.) of sea water.
- Immersion depth: approx. 225 to 245 mm (8.9 to 9.7 in.)
- Skimmer cup volume: 0.2 liters (.05 USgal.)
- Air capacity: approx. 200 l/h (52.8 USgal./h),
- Energy consumption: approx. 5 W (max. 10 W)
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 3 m (118.1 in.) up to the Turbelle® controller
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 90 x 305 mm (4.3 x 3.5 x 12 in.)
- Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (1/2").
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.