3 Disposable CO2 cans for System 60.
Most aquarium plants do not thrive without CO2 fertilization - but algae does! So without extra CO2, your new plants can suffer and algae will take over your tank.
A Plant Growth System 60 is:
- A simple and inexpensive way to supply extra CO2 to the plants in your aquarium.
- Easy to install, use and maintain.
- Suitable for starter-sets, where even small amounts of extra CO2 will make a positive difference for the plants.
1) Fill the chamber with water from the tank and install it in the corner next to the filter.
2) Make sure the vent is closed with the small silicone stopper.
3) Mount the hose on the CO2 cylinder and the chamber.
4) Fill the chamber according to the table. Fill the chamber at the beginning of each light period.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.