- Tropic Marin ALL-FOR-REEF is an easy- to-use, highly concentrated solution for the supply of all essential minerals and trace elements in new or moderately stocked reef aquariums.
- Minerals are consumed through the growth of organisms and other processes in the aquarium and must be supplemented regularly.
- These minerals include the necessary elements: calcium, magnesium, strontium and carbonate hardness elements for the growth of the calcareous skeletons of stony corals, coralline algae and other reef organisms.
- ALL-FOR-REEF contains all these components in highly concentrated form and also contains the most important trace elements: Iodine, bromine and fluorine for growth and stabilisation of the skeletons of stony corals, sponges and crustaceans; selenium to eliminate free radicals; molybdenum and vanadium for the establishment of important enzyme complexes.
- With the optimal ratio of concentrations of these components, ALL-FOR-REEF an ideal environment with only one solution. No additional compounds are created (e.g. sodium chloride) that alter the salinity or the ion balance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.