Renew™ is ideal for use in systems where phosphate released from all activated carbons poses a problem. Renew™ is also less aggressive than carbon, making it well suited for reefs and planted aquaria. It is also beneficial for use in soft water aquaria where the pH-raising property of many carbons is not an asset. Renew™ will remove organics and particulates in the sub-micron range; it will also help control ammonia, nitrates, and phosphates.
Renew™ should be used in exactly the same manner as activated carbon. Use 250 mL for each 120–160 L (30–40 US gallons). Use in a filter bag only. Although Renew™ is clean, it is advisable to rinse before use. It lasts about the same as carbon (4–6 weeks).
The Flex 32.5 US Gal. (123 L) makes an exciting addition to Fluval’s bold curved aquarium series. It comes equipped with a mobile device operated Aquasky LED that offers total control over brilliant custom colors, multiple dynamic effects and a programmable 24-hour light timer. In addition, this all-new Flex includes a built-in filtration system with 2 independent multi-stage chambers for maximum cleaning efficiency.
Morse Code Tetras are nano fishes. They have very interesting behaviour unlike any other species in their genus - Hemigrammus. It is relatively difficult to find these fishes due to it not being scientifically described.
FROK Submersible LED FK180 6 ft Multi
Suitable for aquarium, pond use.
- Uses high quality led bulb.
- FROK lamp have thick waterproof glass casing, with heavy duty rubber seal for long operation.
- The lamp comes built-in with heat sink to cool the led bulb.
- This will prolong the lifespan of the led bulb. Furthermore, this will allow frok led lamp to be use out of water, without overheating the led bulb.
- FROK transformer is special design by in house engineer and is manufacturer by FROK. It has long operation lifespan and will not overheat as compared to competitor brand. Most competitor brand will outsource their transformer. This usually cause performance issue.
FROK FK180 Multi
|Volt||24V DC||24V DC||24V DC||24V DC||24V DC||24V DC|