The ammonia test can be used for both marine and freshwater.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
IRRITATING AND HARMFUL
- NH3 reagent is irritating and harmful. Contains < 2% NaOH and < 0.1% Hg2Cl2 and Hg212.
- Irritating to eyes and skin
- Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
- Danger of cumulative effects
- Keep locked up and out of reach of childern
- Keep away from food drink and animal foodstuffs.
- Incase of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advise
- Wear suitable eye/face protection
- Incase of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advise immediately
INSTRUCTIONS for usage
- Add with 5ml syringe 2ml of water in the test vial
- Fill the 1ml syringe with 1.00ml NH3 reagent.
- Add 0.5ml to the test vial and swirl gently for 30 seconds. Add the remaining 0.5ml and swril gently for 10 seconds. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Swirl the test vial gently for 5 seconds. Hold the test vial infront of you and look through the side of the test vial. Keep the colour chart behind the test vial. Ensure that a white piece of colour chart is behind the liquid layer. The values on the colour chart are in mg/L total ammonia (that is NH3 plus NH4+).
Sufficient for 50 tests.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.