The Reef Octopus Light Reactor is a natural filter which utilizes macroalgae like Chaetomorpha to absorb and remove algae-producing nutrients from your aquarium's water. As macro algae grows, it will consume nutrients in the water. Once you harvest the macro algae, the nutrients are then removed from your system.
Besides being a all natural approach to filtration, Algae reactors also provide a safe haven for copepods and Anphipods.
The Reef Octopus Light Reactor's unique triangular waterproof LED light (IP67 Certified) strip inside the reactor maximizes light exposure for the algae with 360 degree coverage, aiding growth and nutrient consumption. The close proximity of the high-output LED strip gets as much light to the macro algae as possible and quickly grows the macro algae.
Features & Benefit
- A unique and safe method of natural filtration
- Greatly helps remove algae-producing nutrients from water naturally
- Perfectly balance of light spectrum for optimal Chaetomorpha growth
- Perfect safe haven for copepods and amphipods to reproduce and naturally feed the aquarium
- Unique Triangular LED Strip for 360 degrees coverage
- Inner LEDs provide safe high quality lighting
- Stabilizes pH and and lowers dissolved CO2 levels
- Low wattage and safe operation with heat sink
- Integrated algae containment plates
- Removable 3 tiers strainer container for easy harvesting
- Strainer Flip Stand – for easy maintenance
- Adjustable light intensity
Our LR Reactors are made with the most robust material to ensure that they adhere above the industry standards of keeping in shape and watertight. With our unique Triangular LEDs placement eradicating blind spots couple with optimum spectrum guarantees a quicker growth rate.
Harvest timeline can be easily controlled via the adjustable light intensifier should you wish to slow down the growth rate. Bundled with a 3 Tiers Strainer Basket to make harvesting a breeze.
Available in 2 models – LR-150, LR-200
Warranty (against manufacturing defect):
2 years* – pump motor only
1 year – all other parts
|Item No.||Product||Wet/Dry||Diameter||Footprint||Height||Tank Volume||Power（w）|
|Product||Model No.||Wet/Dry||Power||Max Head Height||Maximum Flow Rate|
Electrical or other Certification
Pumps (AQ) – CE & PSE certified
Lights – CE certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.