Iodi + provides the iodine needed for coral development and colouring. The product enables them to adapt to lighting variations and to combat bleaching.
- Iodine is vital for coral development in closed reef tank environments
- Supplies the hard corals in your aquarium with the iodine they need to grow and for colouration
- Helps corals to adapt to lighting variations
- Neutralises the excess oxygen produced by zooxanthellae under excessive lighting
- Combats coral bleaching
- Recommanded for Xenia, Anthelia, Clavularia et Carallimorphes
When should Iodi+ be used ?
- In your marine water tank for development and growth of your corals
- When your corals bleach or when they are starting to see a loss of color in your saltwater aquarium
How to use Iodi+ ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage ?|
|0 to 60 liters||Nano||1 vial / 15 days|
|61 to 120 liters||Nano||2 vials / 15 days|
|121 to 200 liters||Standard||1 vial / 15 days|
|201 to 400 liters||Standard||2 vials / 15 days|
|401 to 600 liters||Standard||3 vials / 15 days|
|601 to 800 liters||Standard||4 vials / 15 days|
|801 to 1 000 liters||Standard||5 vials / 15 days|
|1 001 to 2 000 liters||Pro||1 vial / 15 days|
|2 001 to 4 000 liters||Pro||2 vials / 15 days|
|4 001 to ... ... .. liters||Pro||add 1 vial every 2 000 liters|
Stronti+ adds the strontium needed to stimulate hard coral and clam growth and the production of beneficial coralline algae that colonise the rock decor.
- Stronti+, in addition to Iodi+ to add strontium in your marine water tank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.