BioTrace provides the BioDigest bacteria with the micronutrients needed to optimally purify freshwater and improve water quality.
- Contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- BioTrace also provides trace elements:
- sulphur for proteins
- iron for plants and fish blood
- cobalt for B vitamins
- calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and potassium
- Dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in freshwater aquariums
- BioTrace speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- It also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
When should BioTrace be used ?
- Use in combination of BioDigest bacteria
- When you want to have a better water quality in you freshwater aquarium
How to use BioTrace ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage ?|
|120 to 200 liters||Standard||1 vial / 15 days|
|201 to 400 liters||Standard||2 vials / 15 days|
|401 to 600 liters||Standard||3 vials / 15 days|
|601 to 800 liters||Standard||4 vials/ 15 days|
|801 to 1 000 liters||Standard||5 vials / 15 days|
|1 001 to 2 000 liters||Pro||1 vial / 15 days|
|2 001 to 4 000 liters||Pro||2 vials / 15 days|
|4 001 to ... ... .. liters||Pro||add 1 vial every 2 000 liters|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.