Discover the Orange Spotted Goby - also known as Spotted Prawn Goby or Orange Spotted Shrimp Goby - a captivating fish that was first discovered in the Western Pacific in 1938. Its white body with orange spots outlined in brown makes it a beautiful addition to any aquarium! It makes a unique symbiotic partnership with nearly blind alpheid shrimp, providing a watchful eye while the shrimp digs a burrow. This species requires a minimum of 10 gallons with ample hiding spaces and a tight-fitting lid to prevent jumps. It is compatible with reef aquariums and will sift through a bed of fine sand and coral rubble. With proper care, it is even possible to successfully spawn in an aquarium. Feed the Orange Spotted Goby a varied diet of mysis shrimp, brine shrimp, and table shrimp twice daily. Discover the captivating beauty of the Orange Spotted Goby today!
- Minimum Tank Size: 10 gallons
- Care Level: Easy
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Reef Compatible: Yes
- Water Conditions: 72-78°F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.020-1.025
- Max. Size: 3½"
- Color Form: Orange, Tan, White
- Diet: Carnivore
- Origin: Indo-Pacific
- Family: Gobiidae
Purchase Size: approx 2-3"
* For online orders of marine livestock, please allow a slightly longer delivery time to account for handling during shipment and quarantine processes. This may range from 1-3 weeks, but it will ensure the health and well-being of your new addition.
* All Livestock is for Sale in Singapore only and and Not Available for overseas export.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.