– Aerodynamic Passive Cooling Design
– On-Board Advanced Controller with LED Display
– Wireless Controllability with iOS and Android Devices**
– Connect and Control up to 32 RSX Fixtures
– Enhances Coral Growth & Coloration
– Utilizes the 410/420nm Spectrum
– 4 Programmable Color Channels
– Mimic Nature from Dawn to Dusk
– Includes Tank-top Mounting Legs
– Utilizes Cree XLamp, XT-E & XP-E LED chips
** Optional iOS and Android control requires Maxspect Connect (ICV6), sold separately.
** Requires ICV6 firmware 1.7 available in November.
- Built with a aerodynamic body, the RSX LED Lighting System is designed to seamlessly merge into your living area with elegance and style. The RSX is an all-in-one LED system utilizing the latest in LED technology, including Cree XT-E and XP-E high intensity LED chips distributed in 4 different channels, offering impressive performance and versatility.
- Built-in Controller - There’s no need to buy an additional controller just to be able to use your aquarium lighting, the Maxspect RSX has control built-in. The built-in controller integrated in the RSX features an OLED monitor and a control dial, from which user can easily setup all the functions for the fixture.
- Standard or Master/Slave Mode - 2 or more RSX fixtures can be connected together through the Master/Slave mode to control them simultanousely – all Slave fixtures will follow the settings programmed on the Master fixture, saving time and effort on setting up multiple fixtures.
- Control with iOS or Android Devices (Optional) - The RSX can be wirelessly connected to a Maxspect Connect ICV6 controller (sold separately), which allows the RSX fixture(s) to be controlled by iOS or Android devices through the Syna-G app.
- Enhanced Growth and Coloration - The RSX Lighting system is designed to provide all ranges of color spectrum required by corals and plants to enhance their growth rate, improve their coloration and at the same time giving your aquarium the most aesthetically pleasing combination of colors. The RSX will meet the requirements of even the most sophisticated group of marine, reef and freshwater hobbyists.
- 410nm/420nm Super Actinic - The R420R Lighting system also utilizes the 410/420nm Super Actinic LED chips, the spectrum that’s crucial for the success of any reef and water plant aquariums as it is required by Chlorophyll A for photosynthesis, where absorption peaks at 412nm.
- Built-in Temperature Control System - The RSX Lighting system deploys an ingenious aerodynamic design which draws cool air from underneath the fixture, through its body which also serves as a large heat sink, to dissipate heat passively. Equipped with fans to regulate fixture temperatures in enclosed environments. The fan(s) will be automatically engage when the temperature is above 55°C/131°F, and disengage when it is below 45°C/113° F.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.