Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your water filtration system at any time.
Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok'Quick-Connect T-fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
mg src="http://freshnmarine.com.sg/estore/images/TDS_inline_monitor_1.jpg" align="right"> SPECIFICATIONS
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ‰Û÷å±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
Seachem Reef Reactor Lg
Reef Reactor™ is a high-purity source of aragonite, which supplies all important elements for optimal ionic balance and robust coral growth and coloration in reef aquaria. It has a grain size of approximately 1-3 cm. (Reef Reactor™ Md is 0.5 - 1 cm). It is intended for use in calcium reactors where it is dissolved slowly with the addition of CO2. As it dissolves, it provides calcium, magnesium, strontium, potassium, and carbonates among other important elements for reef aquaria. It is excellent at increasing and stabilizing alkalinity, which also supports a stable pH and encourages the rapid formation of coral skeletal material. With high levels of both calcium and magnesium, it offers an excellent means of balanced supplementation for rapid growth and propagation of corals and calcareous animals in reef aquaria. It possesses the highest level of soluble potassium of all competing brands while exhibiting the lowest levels of both aluminum and phosphorus.
Rinse Reef Reactor™ prior to initial placement in your calcium reactor. The rate of water flow through the reactor in conjunction with the pH of the water inside the reactor will control the rate of media dissolution. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions furnished with the calcium reactor and adjust the rates of water flow and CO2 injection to attain the desired concentrations of calcium and alkalinity in the effluent.
Use Seachem’s Reef Status™: Magnesium and Reef Status™: Calcium test kits to measure alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium concentrations.
$10.00* Delivery service provided within Singapore Only. International Sales not applicable for all Live Stocks sold by FNM.
$6.00* Delivery service provided within Singapore Only. International Sales not applicable for all Live Stocks sold by FNM.