Hanna Instruments Checker Total Chlorine Colorimeter
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits.
- EPA approved DPD method Accuracy ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) ±3% of reading 0.01 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off.
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA's powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes.
- Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket. Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range: 0.00 to 3.50 ppm (mg/L) 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: 3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of the EPA approved DPD method Standard Method 4500-ClG
Over the past 30 years, HANNA has never failed to design fresh and innovative products. The new Checker's are no exception. We are excited to introduce such high accuracy and ease of use in a small, modern design that fits in the palm of your hand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.