- The HI98108 tester features a large multi-level LCD which displays both pH and temperature readings simultaneously.
- The pH readings are displayed with a 0.01 pH resolution and with an accuracy of ±0.10 pH.
- The pH range of the HI98108 is from 0.00 to 14.00 pH.
- An exposed temperature sensor allows for rapid automatic temperature compensated pH measurements.
- Temperature can be set to display in ℃ or ℉.
- The LCD screen has stability and calibration tag indicators.
- The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available.
- The pH electrode uses a unique reference cell design that utilizes an extractable cloth junction.
- A clogged junction will typically exhibit erratic readings that will not stabilize.
- Simply extracting a small portion of cloth from the meter will clear any clog by exposing a fresh, clean surface.
- The ability to clear any clogging will extend the life of the pH electrode.
- Calibration is performed by pressing the dedicated calibration button.
- Once in calibration mode the pH electrode can be calibrated to 1 or 2 points using the pre-programmed standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01,10.01).
- When the standard value is recognized and stability is reached, the meter automatically accepts and stores the calibration value.
- Setup options include automatic shut off timing and temperature unit displayed.
- Automatic shut-off options are to turn the meter off after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or disabled.
- To enter the setup mode the user presses a button located in the battery compartment.
|pH Range||0.0 to 14.0 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.01 pH|
|pH Accuracy||±0.1 pH|
|Temperature Range||0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C /±1°F|
|pH Calibration||Automatic, one or two points|
|Temperature Compensation||automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Battery Type/Life||CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.) / approximately 800 hours of use|
|Auto-off||after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, disabled|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Dimensions||160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7“)|
|Weight||65 g (2.3 oz.) without battery|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.