The Dwarf Cuckoo Catfish (Synodontis petricola) is the life of the party! It's leopard-like spotting and fabulously-colored fins have made it one of the most popular fish within its genus. Despite its small size, it's got plenty o' personality - performing upside-down somersaults in the tank and even croaking when taken out of the water. It's generally an active little creature, but also loves to chill in its hideaways after dark. Peaceful and compatible with most larger fish, it's a great addition to any tank. Just remember that this hungry little predator loves meaty treats, so it's best not to keep ornamental invertebrates with it. A varied diet is also essential for its well-being and beauty!
- Very colorful, peaceful, and hardy scavengar
- Attains a very manageable adult size
- Will not bother plants
- Unique appearance as well as plenty of personality.
- Compatible with many peaceful and aggressive fish species
- Temperature: 75° - 82° F (24° - 28° C)
- pH: 7.5 - 8.2, although this tank-bred dwarf form is much more flexible and can live well at a much lower pH.
- KH: 10 - 35 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 30 gallons
Purchase Size: approx 1-2"
* All Livestock is for Sale in Singapore only and and Not Available for overseas export.
If stated as Pre-Order:
Unless otherwise stated of availability in-store/online, pre-ordering lead time for livestock typically takes approximately 3-4 weeks for shipment arrival + 1 week of quarantine period before ready for delivery/collection. Once a pre-order has been received, any cancellation/amendment request will be subjected to a 5% admin fee charge of the order value. A full refund maybe requested without any cancellation charge imposed if the pre-ordered livestock fails to arrive after 30 days upon placing the order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.