The Cherry Barb (Puntius Tittey) is currently at risk in the wild due to natural habitat loss and over collection. They are currently only stable in numbers due to the aquarium trade where hobbyist and breeders alike are doing their part in tank raising the cherry barbs. They are a hardy little fish and provides a bright red colour in the aquarium thus, being one of the most popular barb species. They appreciate a planted aquarium and because they are schooling fishes they do best in groups of 6 or more.
- Minimum Tank Size: 20 gallons
- Care Level: Easy
- Temperament: Semi - Aggressive
- Water Conditions: 73-81° F, KH 2-6, pH 5.5-7.5
- Max. Size: 2"
- Color Form: Translucent, Orange, Red
- Diet: Omnivore
Size: Approx. 1"
* All Livestock is for Sale in Singapore only and and Not Available for overseas export. Any order received from overseas will be voided and refunded with a 5% admin fee charged.
Pre-Order on Freshwater Livestock:
Unless otherwise stated of availability in-store/online, pre-ordering lead time for livestock typically takes approximately 3-4 weeks for shipment arrival + 1 week of quarantine period before ready for delivery/collection. Once a pre-order has been received, any cancellation/amendment request will be subjected to a 5% admin fee charge of the order value. A full refund maybe requested without any cancellation charge imposed if the pre-ordered livestock fails to arrive after 30 days upon placing the order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.