The filter is a high-efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as detritus, food, organic waste from the water column.
The ARF series removes the need for filter socks. Water is fed into the internal chamber via the aquarium systems drain, and through the filter roll. When the water level rises in the chamber due to filter clogging the water level switch triggers the motor to wind on the filter roll to a new fresh piece. The water level will then drop repeating the process
Use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums and corals system.
- New and improved motor with great features such as
- Manual button
- Error LED light
- Moisture resistance
- Imperial pipe connections
- Molded brackets
- 12v DC motor
- 110v Power adapter ULc DC12v 1amp output
- Water level switch
- Filter roll Non woven 150mm width, 25M length
- 1" I.D inlet pipe, complete with Flex pipe
- 40 x 36 x 26cm total dimensions (including motor body)
- 15.75" x 14.17" x 10.23" total dimensions (including motor body)
- Internal sump mounted
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.