Carbon Source for Promoting Rapid, Natural Phosphate & Nitrate Reduction in all Marine & Reef Aquaria.
- Helps maintain a balanced nutrient-limited marine aquarium by enabling the hobbyist to enhance the rate of microbial growth and reproduction, increasing the rate of phosphate-reduction and denitrification; this is of particular benefit in heavily-stocked, well-fed reef aquaria.
- Replaces “vodka method” of microbial activity-enhancement with a completely safe and biologically-sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for suspension-feeding invertebrates).
- Encourages polyp-expansion in all corals.
- May be used to help expedite biological filtration in new set-ups.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.