Free-Form Coral Amino Complex for all Corals & Their Allies
- Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of stony corals.
- Beneficial to all corals (stony and soft), as well as solitary and colonial polyps.
- Free-form amino acids:
- Provide the building blocks of coral tissue in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue.
- Encourage new tissue growth to repair damage incurred during fragmentation and propagation.
- Encourage growth by budding and fission.
- Encourage vibrant coloration.
- Formulated based on data compiled by oceanographers researching coral tissue profiles.
- Does not require refrigeration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.