Biohome Standard Plus comes wiht nutrients to speed up colonisation of bacteria during start-ups of new filter.
What is BIOHOME?
• It is a sintered glass filtration media that houses billions of beneficial bacteria to get rid of ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. BIOHOME is by far the most operational and cost effective biological media available. Bacteria clings on better in BIOHOME than any other plastic media. This promotes fast growth and colonisation.
• Filter mat, foam, gravel clay, carbon lava, coral, or molded plastics support only limited bacterial growth for removal of some N compounds. Consequentially these materials are more suited to degassing and/or ion exchange than to effective biological filter operations. It is safe, not harmful to fishes, does not change mineral balance or pH.
• BIOHOME is the most efficient and cost effective biological colonisation media available for Nitrobacter, nitrosomonas, and other bacteria which adapt themselves to function in anoxic conditions.
Why do I need BIOHOME?
• BIOHOME allows both nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria to grow in a single pellet, effectively getting rid of toxic and prevent green water.
• With a proven porosity of 42%, BIOHOME has a usable specific surface area of 7300 sq ft per kg, about the size of 3 basketball courts. Bio-balls has only about less than 200 sq ft per kg. This saves you the amount of space and filter media required to build a biological filter.
• Compact and allow you to keep more fishes.
• Fuss-free maintenance and reduces the need to change water significantly.
• Promotes vibrant health for all aquatic life. Can be easily transferred from one filter to another.
HOW DO I USE BIOHOME?
• With the massive surface area, you can say goodbye to huge and chunky biomats, bioball, etc. Treating 3 tons of freshwater with 1 kg of BIOHOME, all you need is a very small compartment for biological filtration! (1kg = 1.25 L)
• If you are going to have a high stock loading (lot of fish in a small area) you should allow approximately 1 cubic centimeter of Biohome to 8 cubic centimeters of fish by volume.
Marine Environment 1 kg Biohome = 1.5 tons of water
Freshwater 1 kg Biohome = 3 tons of water
REDUCE ALL AQUATIC DISEASES
• Premium water quality through the use of an effective natural and environmentally safe biological filter is essential for the good health of fish and plants, and to eliminate dissolved nitrogenous compounds.
• With BIOHOME, you can be confident that generous colonies of both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria will be available to purify our water at all times.
The Marina Betta EZ Care Aquarium provides a no mess, no stress maintenance solution. Now there's no need to get your hands wet; disturb your Betta or disrupt your aquarium d̩cor in order to perform routine water changes. Simply add clean water and the EZ care self-cleaning feature does the rest.
By adding clean water, debris gets flushed to the bottom of the tank and then out to the reservoir located on the back. When the reservoir is filled; just remove, empty and replace -- no mess, no stress.
The aquarium's small size takes up very little space and its chic design allows it to blend in nicely with a variety of household or office settings such as counters, desks, bookshelves or coffee tables.
trong>Key Features trong>:
Infectious diseases in ornamental fish often show symptoms such as yellow/white mucous-like or cotton-like films as well as ulcers, wounds and inflammation. Other indications include blood spots, loss of skin and scales, raised scales, fin rot, darkening of the mucous membranes, white mouth, lurching movements ("staggering disease"), pop-eye (exophthalmia) as well as swollen abdomen ("dropsy").
Especially where specific diagnosis is uncertain MEDIMOR, as an universal agent, is a particularly reliable, effective and well tolerated treatment against most infections.
With the active ingredient Methyl orange MEDIMOR contains a very efficient component against bacterial infections.
Eheim Ecco Pro White Fine Filter pads designed to fit all Ecco Pro & Ecco filters these fine pads are great for polishing the water and trapping fine particles.
Pack of 3
A pack of 3 replacement activated carbon pads for the Eheim Ecco and Ecco Pro external filters.Dirt particles become trapped in the porous foam material. At the same time, the material offers a large colonization surface area for the purification bacteria. Even after a short maturation period the foam cartridges perform not only mechanical water purification, but also biological decomposition of harmful substances.