Neo Media Premium is the world's highest quality filter media made by complementing the disadvantages of existing filter media.
While many existing filter media create pores with gases from a chemical reaction between calcium carbonate and acidic substances, Neo Media creates pores by baking it like a ceramic bowl at very high temperatures.
Neo Media became lighter through major process improvement. The lighter weight of the filter medium means that it has more pores compared to existing products.
Usage and precautions
- Due to the nature of the manufacturing process, the size, shape and color of the filter media may not be uniform.
- Please rinse with running water 2-3 times.
- if you wash excessively, dust can be generated
- The pH action of the Neo Media Premium is affected by the water used and the objects inside the tank.
- Filter media require periodic cleaning.
- Due to the use of natural materials, shape and size may not be constant.
- Keep out of reach of children.
PURE : NOT AFFECTING PH
MEDIA PURE 1liter : water 10 liter
after 3 days
Most of the filter media on sales have alkaline properties. However, Neo Media Premium PURE is a true neutral filter material and has little effect on pH. Therefore, Neo Media Premium PURE does not raise the pH of a slightly acidic fish tank, and does not lower the pH of a slightly alkaline fish tank. It is suitable for all fish tanks such as aquatic plants, shrimp, South American fish, cichlid fish, seawater, and coral.
SOFT : SLIGHTLY ACID
MEDIA SOFT 1liter : water 10 liter
after 20 days
Most of the filter media on sales have alkaline properties. In this case, the filter media itself can raise the pH in the fish tank. However, Neo Media Premium SOFT has its own slight acidity. Therefore, it is effective for slight acidic water that grows aquatic plants, shrimp, South American fish species.
HARD : ALKALI
MEDIA HARD 1liter : water 1liter
after 20 days
Neo Media Premium HARD has the alkaline nature of the product itself. Because it does not lower pH, it is effective in alkaline environments such as cichlids, tanganyika, sea fish, and coral.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.