Korallen-Zucht Amino Acid Fish
- Supports recovery after any illness, improves immune response, reduces susceptibility to illness.
- Replenishes any amino acids that fish are unable to produce in sufficient quantity.
- Increases overall survivability rate of juvenile fish while promoting much better coloration and growth.
- Encourages better coloration in adult fish. Malnutrition is more readily compensated for.
- Dry food (Pellets): Completely soak food product in water and amino acids.
- Frozen food: Mix the food with Aminoacid Concentrate Fish and mix thoroughly.
- Juvenile fish up to 10 weeks: Add 1 drop per 10g of food daily.
- 3 Months and older: 1 drop per 10g of food 1-2 times weekly.