Azoo Ectoparasites Treatment works effectively against diseases caused by ectoparasites such as Ichthyophthirius spp. Trichodina spp., Chilodonella spp., Amyloodinium/ Oodinium spp., Costia sp, gill flukes, skin flukes, anchor worms, fish louses, fish leeches. It is suitable for freshwater, water plants, saltwater and reef aquariums.
- Add 10 ml per 100 liters of water every 24 hours for 3 times in succession.
- For earlier prevention:Add 5 ml per 100 liters of water.
- Remove the active carbon and maintain at a proper aeration during the treatment.
- After treatment, remove 30% of the water and replace the active carbon.
- Use in both original and isolated tanks.
- Shake well and pour to the filter outlet before use. Close the bottle tightly and keep out of reach of children and pets after use.
- One full cap is equal to 20 ml.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.