Hanna Instruments Checker Phosphate Colorimeter
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E Accuracy 4% @±0.04 ppm (mg/L) of reading 0.04 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off.
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA`s powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes.
- Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E.
Over the past 30 years, HANNA has never failed to design fresh and innovative products. The new Checker`s are no exception. We are excited to introduce such high accuracy and ease of use in a small, modern design that fits in the palm of your hand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.