This probiotic filtration method combines effective nutrient reduction and ease of operation for use in tight spaces.
Fauna Marin Redupellet filters provide a simple and effective tool for nutrient control in aquariums and ponds. Thanks to the special design and high quality pellets NPO Pellets, this setup is efficient and cost effective.
Fauna Marin Redupellets consist of a 100% biodegradable biopolymer that has been specially developed for nutrient reduction. Additionally, it also finds application in the treatment of drinking water. Fauna Marin Redupellets promote the growth of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria to create a controlled nitrogen cycle in the filter system. The bacteria feed from the pellets and nutrients from the aquarium. Continued usage will help with Nitrogen and phosphate reduction thereby preventing the growth of algae and increasing bacterioplankton production for feeding corals.
- Super effective nitrate and phosphate reduction
- Crystal clear water, even at high stocking densities
- Nutrients are converted into bacterioplankton
- 100% Biodegradable
- Suffice 25-30ml pellets per 100 liters of water quantity as special pellets extremely high density
- Very low carbon emission, so controlled nutrient decomposition
- absolutely reefsafe
- Suitable for ponds and aquariums
- Extremely effective
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.