Contains pH, KH, PO4, NO2, NO3, NH3, NH4
For determining the essential water values in seawater aquariums
The test set Tropic Marin® Compact Lab includes all the important tests for prompt and precise determination of water values. The pH value, alkalinity, phosphate level, nitrite and nitrate content as well as the ammonia concentration of the water influence the wellbeing of fish and invertebrates in seawater aquariums to a decisive degree. With this test set it is possible to check all of these values.
The inset of the reagent bottles are color-coded and can also be used outside the carton for clear storage. For rapid and safe execution, the instructions of use also include an illustrated quick start guide for each parameter.
- To determine the essential water values in seawater aquariums with one test set.
- With pH-test for approx. 100 applications
- With KH/alkalinity-test for approx. 100 applications
- With Phosphate-test for approx. 100 applications
- With nitrite/nitrate-test for approx. 50 applications
- With ammonium/ammoniac-test for approx. 50 applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.