We are pleased to announce our aquatic essential supplies @ 79 Upper East Coast Road is now OPEN to public from 12 May 2020 onwards.
Business hours will be from 12noon - 7pm Daily (12 May - 1 June 2020).
- There will be no viewing or sale of livestocks (fish or corals) allowed during the Circuit-Breaker period.
- The existing safe distancing measures and compulsory wearing of masks will still apply.
- It is now mandatory for contact tracing purpose to use SafeEntry to facilitate the efficient collection of visitor information.
- At least one-metre spacing between customers must be complied at all times in our premise.
- We strongly encourage the use of cashless or contactless payment, to reduce cash-handling.
We seek your understanding and cooperation during this challenging time. Be Safe!
#SafeDistancing #SafeEntry #SGUnited #CircuitBreaker #PetEssentialSupplies #79UpperEastCoastRd #freshnmarine