Singapore government has implemented the "circuit-breaker" measures from 7 April to 5 May 2020, in an effort to further control the spread of the Covid-19 disease. Most workplaces, except those providing essential services or are in key economic sectors, would have to shut down from today till 5 May 2020.
As our business falls under the essential service category, we will remain operational subject to the following conditions being met at our retail outlet at 79 Upper East Coast Road, Singapore 455219:
- All Livestock sections (fish & corals) on our 1st floor will be sealed off to the public as it is forbidden for sale during this period (until further notice). All livestocks will be temporarily unavailable online as well. These activities are considered as non-essential.
- Essential supply of aquatic dry goods, feeds, supplies, additives & supplements section will remain open on 2nd storey.
- Online retail, self-collection and delivery operations will function as usual. To encourage more online deliveries, we have reduced our minimum order for free delivery from $120 to $80 during this period.
- Our retail operating hours @ 79 Upper East Coast Road will be shorten from 12noon to 5pm daily (Mon-Sun) during this period.
- You are encouraged to email or call us at 65471575 to inquire on availability of products before heading down to our shop.
- There will be a limitation of the number of visitors entering our retail premise to not more than 10 person at any one time to minimise overcrowding.
- Usual temperature checking, completion of health declaration form, safe distancing measures will continue to apply throughout this period.
Your Health is Important!
Stay Safe, Stay Calm, Stay Healthy! 💪💪💪
Together we will overcome the worldwide COVID-19 crisis!
#SGUnited #overcomeCOVID19 #staysafe #besocialresponsible#socialresponsibility #safedistancing #wearyourownmask