Korallen-Zucht Reefer's Best Premium Coral Reef Salt 20kg
Reefer's Best Premium Coral Reef Salt is produced by Korallen-Zucht of Germany and targets elemental concentrations to most closely match that of natural seawater.
- Provides all necessary elements for thriving corals
- Dissolves rapidly with minimal residue - always add salt gradually to water NOT water to salt
- Starts with high quality raw material to reduce contaminants and metals
- No caking agent used that could add unnecessary chemicals to your aquarium
- 20 Kg Box makes 130 gallons of saltwater at 35ppt
KZ REEFER'S BEST PREMIUM CORAL REEF SALT - ELEMENT CONCENTRATION VALUES**:
- Magnesium (Mg): 1.268 mg / l (1236-1300 mg / l)
- Calcium (Ca): 408 mg / L (398-420 mg / l)
- Potassium (K): 395 mg / L (375-414 mg / l)
- Sodium (Na): 10,648 mg / l (10382-10914 mg / l)
- Chloride (Cl): 19,280 mg / l (18800-19761 mg / l)
- Sulphate (SO4): 2.701 mg / l (2633-2768 mg / l)
- Alkalinity (KH) 8.0 - 9.2 dKH
All other relevant trace elements are in the range of natural seawater. The values are based on 35 ppt solution of Saltwater. Salt mixed with deionized water at a ratio of approx. 39kg of salt for 1000L of water used.
For best results mix entire bag of Reefer's Best salt into water. However, this is not necessary if dry salt is mixed well before adding it to your water.
**Indicated values are the expected range, however, dependent on temperature and other factors.