The compact internal filter system Comline Reefpack 505 has been developed especially for mechanical filtration of marine aquariums of 200 to 500 litres (50 to 135 USgal.) at a low consumption of energy. It is ready-to-mount with magnet holder and storage container finding enough space in almost every aquarium. The system consists of a DOC Skimmer 9011 with an air output of 650l/h (170 USgal./h), a mechanical quick-run filter fitted with Turbelle e-jet 1605 and Osmolator 3155.
Comline Reefpack 505 ensures direct removal of dissolved organic compounds and suspended detritus from the aquarium without a bio filter, and thus is never in competition with the bio-dynamics in the aquarium biotope.
- SKIMMER: Comline DOC Skimmer 9011 together with Comline Filter 3166.50 in one unit.
- FILTER: Comline Filter 3166 combines bottom and surface suction with modern cartridge technology.
- WATER CIRCULATION: Turbelle e-jet 1605 with 1,600l/h (420 USgal./h) integrated in the filter.
- WATER LEVEL CONTROL: Osmolator 3155 integrated in the filter plus storage tank 5002.25 with a volume of 27 litres (7.1 USgal.).
- HOLDING DEVICE: Magnet Holder 6200.50 up to a glass thickness of 15mm (1/2").
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Only 34W per hour, 230V/50Hz.
- DELIVERY CONDITION: Completely ready for mounting with holding device, storage tank and filter cartridges.
- Dimensions of the skimmer cup: L225 x W113 x H418mm (L8.8 x W4.4 x H16.4 in.).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.