TUNZE Reefpack 500 constitutes a new water treatment concept for reef aquariums from 200 to 500 litres (52 to 132 USgal.).
It is ready-to-mount with magnet holder and storage container finding enough space in almost every aquarium. The system consists of a DOC Skimmer 9011 with an air output of 650 l/h (171.1 USgal./h), a mechanical quick-run filter fitted with Turbelle e-jet 1605 and Osmolator 3155. Comline Reefpack 505 ensures direct removal of dissolved organic compounds and suspended detritus from the aquarium without a bio filter, and thus is never in competition with the bio-dynamics in the aquarium biotope.
- SKIMMER: Comline DOC Skimmer 9011 together with Comline Filter 3166.50 in one unit.
- FILTER: Comline Filter 3166 combines bottom and surface suction with modern cartridge technology.
- WATER CIRCULATION: Turbelle e-jet 1605 with 1,600 l/h (422.7 USgal./h) integrated in the filter.
- WATER LEVEL CONTROL: Osmolator 3155 integrated in the filter plus storage tank 5002.25 with a volume of 27 litres (7.1 USgal.).
- HOLDING DEVICE: Magnet Holder 6200.50 up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (.59 in.).
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Only 34 W per hour, 230 V / 50 Hz (115 V / 60 Hz).
- DELIVERY CONDITION: Completely ready for mounting with holding device, storage tank and filter cartridges.
- Dimensions of the skimmer cup: L 225 x W 113 x H 418 mm (L 8.8 x W 4.4 x H 16.4 in.).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.