Tunze DOC Skimmer 9410
- Recommended for salt water aquariums up to
- 1,000 liters (265 USgal.).
- Immersion depth from 140 to 240 mm (5.5 to 9.5 in.) without setting.
- Dimensions without post-filter (L x W x H): 250 x 180 x 415 mm (9.8 x 7.0 x 16.3 in.)
- Water flow rate: 900 l/h (237.7 USgal./h)
- Air capacity: 600 l/h (158.5 USgal./h)
- Energy consumption: 11 W, 230V/50Hz (15 W, 115W/60Hz)
- Skimmer cup volume: 0.7 liters (0.2 USgal.)
Skimming, filtering and aerating a saltwater aquarium without power consumption is impossible. But, no unit uses less current than TUNZE® DOC Skimmer 9410. At a power consumption of only 11 W (15 W), the DOC Skimmer has equivalent performance to much larger skimmers consuming more than twice as much power. In addition, no settings are required, it is extremely silent and it is easy to operate.
DOC Skimmer 9410 in cabinet operation
Skimmer cup (ø160 mm (6.2 in.)) with large capacity; also contains the foam reactor; can be removed easily.
The removable post-filter at the outlet of the skimmer permits perfect mechanical filtration through 300 µm (11.8 mil) nylon mesh with little biological action only. This ensures that no unwanted nutrient and nitrate sources develop in case of longer cleaning intervals. The filter can be filled with other filter media, such as activated carbon or phosphate absorber.
TUNZE® Hydrofoamer Silence 9410.040
is a pump specifically developed for protein skimmers. The Hydrofoamer
generates large volumes of fine air
bubbles with a diameter of between
0.1 to .3 mm (.004 to .012 in.). It has an energy consumption of only 11 W (15 W) at an air output of 600 l/h (158 USgal./h) which places this air generator at the top of its product class. At a water flow of 900 l/h (237 USgal./h), it is also used to supply the aquarium water to the skimmer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.