The Comline Reefpack 250 features an optimum combination of technical filter components for seawater biotopes. It is designed to to maintain near to natural conditions in sensitive seawater aquariums from 60 to 250 litres (15 to 65 USgal.).
The Comline nano Reefpack 250 in detail:
- Mechanical and chemical filtration with Comline filter 3162, refillable with any type of filter medium.
- Surface intake for removal of bacteria film, ground intake for heavy particles and sediments.
- Loop current in aquarium by energy saving pump with variable performance from 250 to 850l/h (70 to 250 USgal./h).
- Skimming with Comline DOC Skimmer 9004, surface intake and high performance.
- Storage tank 5002.10 with a volume of 13 litres (3.4 USgal.), serves as reservoir for refill water. - - - - - - - Energy consumption of only 8.5W for all components, 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz). - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Supplied ready for installation, including patented Magnet Holder up to a pane thickness of 12mm (3/8"), storage tank and filter cotton.
- Dimensions including skimmer cup: L180 x W110 x H305mm (L7.1 x W4.3 x H12 in.).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.