The Automatic Calcium Dispenser 3170 can be supplemented with a second reaction stage. A Comline housing is fitted with an additional granulate chamber. They can be placed next to each other and connected with a hose.
- It neutralises the carbon dioxide at the outlet of the reactor
- It increases the granulate volume
- It permits a higher throughput of water
- For aquariums from 200 to 1,000L (50 to 265 USgal.) of seawater
- Immersion depth: approx. 60 to 280mm (2.3 to 11.0 in.)
- Filling volume: approx. 2,500ml (.66 USgal.)
- Dimensions: L113 x W135 x H300mm (L4.4 x W5.3 x H11.8 in.)
- Magnet holder up to a glass thickness of 12mm (3/8")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.