Skimz RR97 Recirculating Biopellet Reactor has included a DC pump which give you full control of the flow rate through the reactor. QuietPro QP1.2 DC pump does double duty as a feed pump, pulled water into the reactor at the rate the effluent is allowed to exit while recirculating the water within the reactor chamber. The effluent can be fine tuned for your system according to the bio-load without overdoing it, and with a DC pump you can adjust the flow to keep the media tumbling and free of biofilm.
Skimz RR97 can also be used with other type of media, like phosphate media or activated carbon that needs to be tumbled.
Dimensions (L x W x H):
61.00cm x 18.50cm x 20.00cm
Calcium Reactor Features:
• Small Footprint
• An Integrated Feed
• Fully Adjustable Pump Flow
• Effluent can be Fine-Tuned
• Can be used with other type of Media
• Footprint: 115 x 115mm (4 1/2" x 4 1/2")
• Total height: 490mm (19 5/16")
• Body diameter: 90mm (3 9/16")
• Model: QuietPro QP1.2 DC
• Power consumption: up to 15W
• Voltage: AC100-240 50-60Hz 24V DC/1A
• Pump controller: QPC35
• Biopellet media: 700ml / Phosphate media: 600ml
Method of Feeding:
• Self-suction water intake
• up to 700L
• Designed for in-sump use
Note: This Product is for Online Pre-Order Basis Only. Usual Lead Time is approximately 1 weeks.
ANS I-Flo (Lily) Set of inflow and outflow glass pipes are specially designed to provide good circulation inside a planted aquarium.
Each piece is individually handcrafted and designed to minimize the appearance of equipment so that the focus is on the aquascape.
Eheim Shaft for Universal Pump 1048, 2222-2324