Shrimp King - Premium Shrimp Food
- Composition and form of administration specially adapted to the natural dietary requirements of the shrimp.
- Supplies all essential nutrients and substances for growth, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and fibre
- Exclusive use of nutritionally sensible and high-quality, food-grade ingredients.
- 100% pure natural ingredients.
- Guaranteed to be free from artificial additives such as artificial colourings, antioxidants, preservatives or attractants.
- No fishmeal, fishery waste or cheap plant by-products as fillers
- Each individual feed pad contains numerous ingredients for a varied diet
- Open declaration: Shrimp King shrimp food only contains the ingredients listed on the packaging ± and nothing else!
- All types of food will sink and are stable in water for up to 24 hours, meaning there is no unnecessary water pollution.
- Developed and produced in Germany - premium shrimp food made in Germany
- Re-sealable pack for long lasting freshness
- For healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colouring and plentiful reproduction
Mini-loops as a healthy food supplement to snack on. Purely vegetarian. A colourful mix of tasty spinach-loops and nutritious Hokkaido-loops.
Sinking, water-stable mini-loops, a purely vegetarian vegetable-snack, make the ideal supplement to the main food.
The food consists of a mixture of 50% spinach-loops and 50% Hokkaido-loops. The loops have an outer diameter of approx. 5 mm and are approx. 3 mm long. Spinach contains high levels of B-vitamins, vitamin C, Ì_̫-carotene and protein. It provides numerous minerals and trace elements, from calcium to potassium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
The Hokkaido-pumpkin also contains many minerals, nutrients and vital substances, which have a positive effect on shrimps. Notably this includes Ì_̫-carotene, which is an important protective substance for the body's cells. It has strong antioxidant properties and protects the cells from attack by free radicals. Spinach and Hokkaido naturally promote the development of species-specific colouring. In addition, shrimps love the apparently highly attractive flavour of these two vegetables ± because they pounce on it with enthusiasm.
No artificial colourings or preservatives, no fish meal.
Approx. 1 loop for every 10 shrimps, a few times a week. Remove food residues after 6 hours.
Shrimp King spinach / Hokkaido loops are also ideal for feeding snails.
Spinach (44%), pumpkin (44%), wheat protein, rosemary
Supplementary food for shrimps in freshwater aquariums
13.5% crude protein, 3.5% crude fat, 8.1% raw fibre, 9.2% crude ash, 8.1% moisture, 0.72% calcium, 0.20% sodium, 0.43% phosphorus, 0.30% magnesium
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.