Shrimp King - Premium Shrimp Food
- Composition and form of administration specially adapted to the natural dietary requirements of the shrimp.
- Supplies all essential nutrients and substances for growth, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and fibre
- Exclusive use of nutritionally sensible and high-quality, food-grade ingredients.
- 100% pure natural ingredients.
- Guaranteed to be free from artificial additives such as artificial colourings, antioxidants, preservatives or attractants.
- No fishmeal, fishery waste or cheap plant by-products as fillers
- Each individual feed pad contains numerous ingredients for a varied diet
- Open declaration: Shrimp King shrimp food only contains the ingredients listed on the packaging ± and nothing else!
- All types of food will sink and are stable in water for up to 24 hours, meaning there is no unnecessary water pollution.
- Developed and produced in Germany - premium shrimp food made in Germany
- Re-sealable pack for long lasting freshness
- For healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colouring and plentiful reproduction
Feed pads for targeted food supplementation with extra minerals. With 7% calcium and 10% montmorillonite. Supports moulting and a strong shell.
Sinking, water-stable feed pads consisting of 100% natural ingredients for mineral supplementation. As well as many high-quality ingredients like those used in the main food, Shrimp King Mineral contains extra minerals. The proven clay mineral montmorillonite (10%), pure calcium-carbonate (5%) and valuable coralline red algae (10%) provide all shrimps with plenty of calcium and other minerals as well as essential trace elements. In particular the natural calcium from coralline red algae exhibits high bioavailability and can be utilised particularly readily by the shrimps. Unlike crayfish, shrimps must regularly ingest minerals, as they do not have gastroliths (stomach stones) in order to store them.
Shrimp King Mineral supports smooth moulting and the development of a strong new shell.
No artificial colourings or preservatives, no fish meal. Feeding recommendation:
Approx. one feed pad for every 20 shrimps, 1-3 times per week. Remove food residues after 6 hours Tip:
Shrimp King Protein is also ideal for feeding crayfish, dwarf crayfish (CPOs), crabs, long-arm shrimps and snails. Composition:
kelp, shrimp wholemeal, wheat protein, coralline red algae (10%), calcium carbonate (5%), lucerne, green-lipped mussel, yeast, walnut leaves, rosemary
Supplementary food for shrimps in freshwater aquariums Analytical constituents:
28.4% crude protein, 2.5% crude fat, 4.6% raw fibre, 31.9% crude ash, 6.6% moisture, 7.29% calcium, 1.35% sodium, 0.42% phosphorus, 0.71% magnesium Additives per kg:
100 g E 558 bentonite-montmorillonite