Shrimp King - Premium Shrimp Food
- Composition and form of administration specially adapted to the natural dietary requirements of the shrimp.
- Supplies all essential nutrients and substances for growth, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and fibre
- Exclusive use of nutritionally sensible and high-quality, food-grade ingredients.
- 100% pure natural ingredients.
- Guaranteed to be free from artificial additives such as artificial colourings, antioxidants, preservatives or attractants.
- No fishmeal, fishery waste or cheap plant by-products as fillers
- Each individual feed pad contains numerous ingredients for a varied diet
- Open declaration: Shrimp King shrimp food only contains the ingredients listed on the packaging ± and nothing else!
- All types of food will sink and are stable in water for up to 24 hours, meaning there is no unnecessary water pollution.
- Developed and produced in Germany - premium shrimp food made in Germany
- Re-sealable pack for long lasting freshness
- For healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colouring and plentiful reproduction
Micro-granules for daily feeding. Specially adapted to the nutritional needs and feeding habits of shrimp larvae. For all larval stages. For healthy growth and problem-free moulting.
Shrimp King Baby is a special food that will sink, consisting of 100% natural ingredients for species-specific nutrition and rearing of freshwater shrimps. Made up of over 20 carefully selected ingredients, variety is already built into each granule. Shrimp King Baby ensures healthy, balanced growth thanks to its high-quality proteins and amino acids as well as essential fatty acids from aquatic animals. The vegetarian component of the food, which is so important for a balanced diet, takes the form of high-quality ingredients such as stinging nettles, walnut leaves, birch leaves, gingko leaves, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark and barley grass. Vegetables such as spinach, fennel, dandelion, herbs such as rosemary and aronia berries and flower pollen supply valuable minerals, trace elements, vitamins and phytochemicals.
Natural carotinoids promote the development of full species-specific colouring, especially for yellow, orange and red coloured animals. Shrimp King Baby ensures problem-free moulting and strengthens the body's defences.
Shrimpking shrimp king premium garnelenfutter Baby AufzuchtfutterAfter hatching, baby shrimps often remain where they were born for several days, and while they are there, there is not enough food available so they can quickly starve. Shrimp King Baby is therefore formulated as micro-granules with a grain size of approx. 1 mm. The micro-granules are (a) water-stable and (b) do not vanish into the substrate or filter like dust food. This means the food prevents unnecessary water pollution and does not turn the water cloudy. Shrimp King Baby is ideal for daily feeding and suitable for all larval stages, especially for the first sensitive weeks.
No artificial colourings or preservatives, no fish meal. Feeding recommendation:
As much as the shrimps eat within one hour, once or twice a day. Distribute the food evenly around the aquarium. Remove food residues after 6 hours. Tip: to make the micro-granules sink more quickly in the aquarium, add the amount of food needed to a glass of water, swirl it around a few times and then pour it into the tank spreading it over a large area. Tip:
Shrimp King Baby is also suitable for rearing different species of crayfish, dwarf crayfish (CPOs) and crabs. Composition:
Kelp, shrimp wholemeal, wheat protein, yeast, spirulina, lucerne, stinging nettle, walnut leaves, green-lipped mussel, Chlorella, decapsulated Artemia cysts, birch leaves, gingko leaves, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark, aronia berries, flower pollen, fennel, dandelion, rosemary, spinach, barley grass
Complete food for shrimp in freshwater aquariums Analytical constituents:
36.5% crude protein, 4.0% crude fat, 7.4% raw fibre, 14.0% crude ash, 10.4% moisture, 1.95% calcium, 1.17% sodium, 0.57% phosphorus, 0.39% magnesium Additives per kg:
5 g E 558 bentonite-montmorillonite