- Rotala H'ra is a new plant to the hobby that makes a delicate and dramatic back or mid-ground accent.
- This stem plant has profuse thin, pointed red or orange leaves that typically grow from an ascending rather than upright stem.
- Hailing from the central region of Vietnam, this plant is likely a variation of the species Rotala Rotundifolia.
- Moderate to high lighting will yield the most vivid coloration in these plants.
- This plant can be grown emersed or submerged.
- To achieve propagation take a cutting from one of the plant’s side shoots or axial roots and re-plant into the substrate.
- Rotala has fragile leaves! Be sure to handle with care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.