*** FOR LOCAL SALE ONLY***
- SDaquarist is a mix of six marine microalgae – Isochrysis, Pavlova, Tetraselmis, Chaetoceros calcitrans, Thalassiosira weissflogii and Thalassiosira pseudonana – a blend of the most widely used marine microalgae, chosen by top universities and commercial aquaculture facilities for their superior nutritional value.
- This mixed diet provides excellent nutrition that has demonstrated success with a variety of shellfish and other invertebrates such as bivalves, brine shrimp, tube worms and sea cucumber larvae.
Features and Benefit:
- Provides excellent nutrition for bivalve species and other filter feeders, from first feeding larvae all the way up through broodstock, increasing both growth rates and survival
- Same nutritional value of live algae in an easy-to-use form
- Healthy balance of omegas, lipids, proteins and critical sterols
- Intact cell structure means a cleaner tank, less waste, and greater value
- Use for complete algae replacement or to increase algal diversity when using live algae
- 6 month shelf life (refrigerated).
- Refrigerate (33-42°F / 1-5°C)
- Do not dilute for storage.
- Feed enough to keep culture water lightly colored.
- Feed twice or more a day.
- For maximum productivity, do not let water go clear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.