Atison’s Betta SPA
For the first time, available for the Betta hobbyist a wild almond leaf extract, and a lot more. Designed in an easy-to-use format that is clean, complete and consistent.
- The Wild Almond leaf extract will create a more natural environment for the Betta fish. The leaves contain humic acids and tannins and are known to have antibacterial properties.
- Contains Yucca extract that will bind the ammonia (NH3) in the water.
- Contains calcium needed to activate the muscles and to develop strong bones, teeth and scales.
- Lowers the pH of the water and absorbs harmful chemicals.
- Adds essential trace elements to the water.
- Ideal for conditioning the Betta, promotes spawning, activity and colors.
- Colors the water via natural tannins. lignins and fulvic acids.
- Will make the bubble nest stickier.
- Produced with natural ingredients.
- Recommended for fishes that prefer tannin stained black-water strams, the natural habitat of the Betta.
- Recommended for all fresh water fishes kept in small containers without filters, specially during transportation.
The Wild almond tree is also known as Terminalia Catappa, Amandier de Cayenne, Badamier, Huu kwang, Indian almond, Java almond, Ketepang, Kobateishi, Tropical almond, Sea almond, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.