- Aerodynamic Passive Cooling Design
- Only 0.9″ Thick!!
- Ideal Lighting for most 4ft Aquariums
- Enhances Coral Growth & Coloration
- Utilizes the 410/420nm Spectrum
- 2 Programmable Channels / Integrated Dawn to Dusk
- Includes Tank-top & Suspension Mounting Solutions
- Uses Cree XLamp, XT-E & XP-E LED chips
- Suitable for Marine
- Effective Coverage: 64in x 20in | Maximum Coverage: 72in x 24in
- Dimensions: 43.5″ long x 10″ wide x .9″ thick
Enhanced Growth and Coloration
The R420R Lighting system is designed to provide all ranges of color spectrum required by corals and plants to enhance their growth rate, improve their coloration and at the same time giving your aquarium the most aesthetically pleasing combination of colors. The Razor 320w is available in 15000K color temperature that will meet the requirements of even the most sophisticated group of marine, reef and freshwater hobbyists.
410nm/420nm Super Actinic
The R420R Lighting system also utilizes the 410/420nm Super Actinic LED chips, the spectrum that’s crucial for the success of any reef and water plant aquariums as it is required by Chlorophyll A for photosynthesis, where absorption peaks at 412nm.
The R420R Lighting system deploys an ingenious aerodynamic design which draws cool air from underneath the fixture, through its body which also serves as a large heat sink, to dissipate heat passively. Equipped with fans to regulate fixture temperatures in enclosed environments