- Ludwigia Palustris is an easy plant to keep, making it a great option for tank geeks who want to add color to their aquascape without the hassle associated with the colorful plants.
- These plants are ideal for the front zones of the tank.
- Their vivid color creates a superb focal point.
- Ludwigia plants have oval leaves that grow in alternating pairs along a tilted stem.
- The leaves are gold, orange, or red, depending on tank conditions.
- These plants are very attractive when planted in bunches of 10-12 stems.
- Ludwigia is a versatile plant, but to get the desirable bright colors, you must provide high lighting and nutrient levels.
- High iron content will bring out more red tones in the plant.
- CO2 injection is not required for the cultivation of this plant, but can help it grow more robustly.
- The plant can be grown submersed or emersed, but it is much more difficult to cultivate in the emersed form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.