Mixed bed resin used for Crystal Pro or Crystal Plus DI unit.
Mixed bed "Power" resin used for Crystal Pro or Crystal Plus DI unit.
Double longer life span then the normal resin.
Crystal Plus is tap water filter containing mixed-bed resin.
The use of Crystal Plus removes 99.9% of contaminants including heavy metals, phosphates, silicates and nitrates. This is important for preventing growth of unwanted algae in both fresh and marine aquarium.
- Inlet: 3/4" garden hose connection with faucet adaptor and 3/8" pressure tubing (4 feet).
- Outlet: 1/4" pressure tubing (4 feet)
- Recommended flowrate: 400 litres per day
- Chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies
- Water pressure - 4 bar
- Carbon block - 4 months
- Mixed-bed resin
- Use a TDS meter to determine water quality and change time for resin
- Change times are varied depending on water conditions.